Attorney Gerardo Rodriguez-Albizu understands the challenges faced by parents who struggle with infertility issues. Having battled infertility issues for years previously with his wife, Mr. Rodriguez-Albizu understands the difficulties intended parents face in attempting to start their own families. Rodriguez-Albizu Law, P.A., can provide you and your loved ones with the legal services necessary to protect the best interests of you and your family.
Providing legal services in both Spanish and English to clients in both the U.S. and Latin America, including clients throughout Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties., the firm is here to assist you in any way it can. Please contact Rodriguez-Albizu Law, P.A., today to discuss your fertility law needs.
Rodriguez-Albizu Law, P.A., provides the following assisted reproductive technology (ART) law services:
- Drafting and reviewing gestational surrogacy agreements, either on behalf of intended parents or gestational surrogates;
- Drafting and reviewing pre-planned adoption agreements (commonly used by same-sex couples) on behalf of intended parents and/or gestational surrogates;
- Drafting and reviewing anonymous and/or known gamete (egg, sperm, and embryo) donation agreements, either on behalf of intended parents or gamete donors;
- Obtaining pre- and post-birth orders, along with establishment of parental rights; and
- Coordinate obtaining amended birth certificates to accurately reflect the legal parents of the child born through a gestational surrogacy agreement or pre-planned adoption agreement.
At Rodriguez-Albizu Law, P.A., you can expect to receive timely and prompt service at a reasonable price. The firm offers free consultations to help intended parents understand Florida’s friendly surrogacy and gamete donation laws.
The role of a gestational surrogate is incredibly important for many families who want badly to have children, yet are prevented from doing so for a variety of reasons.
When a mother cannot use her own eggs, or a male same-sex couple is seeking to have a child together, it may be necessary to obtain eggs from a donor.
Rodriguez-Albizu Law, P.A., assists many different clients with issues related to assisted reproductive technology (ART) law.